Just a quick update on my post about dish washing. Recently, we purchased some "glasses" made by Rubbermaid - they are not supposed to break, so far - so good. After coming out of the dishwasher a couple of times they looked a bit scratched up. Somewhere in the recesses of my mind I recalled seeing someone post that they used Borax and Baking Soda, not Washing Soda for use in their dishwasher. First, I was pleased that I remembered the info. Second, I tried it and it worked!!!
Now, my unbreakable "glasses" look great and I can still be CHEAP & GREEN!!!!!
Remember, 1/2 Borax and 1/2 Baking Soda and use 1-2 Tbs.
Should'da done this post yesterday and had it be what WFM - Oh, well - next time.
I'm always a day late and a $ short.
What I Look Forward to
Monday, August 4, 2008
- Amy from Sonshine Cottage has tagged me with a meme. Rules are as follows: 1. Link to the person who tagged you. 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. Write six random things about yourself. 4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. 5. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. 6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
- Well, I must be off -----
- I once smoked a cigarette and considered getting a tattoo. Have not done or considered either since.
- I am quickly becoming intrigued by fondue.
- Focus is not my strong point.
- For 3 days last week I did not eat solid food and lost 10#'s. Did I mention I had the stomach flu??12 more days and I will loose those extra 40#'s.
- I am a pack rat.
- I do not know 6 people to tag - so, what do I do???
- I had to look up what a "meme" was. (I know, it said 6 things - but, I could not resist going against the grain.)